Tuesday 20 August 2019

Uniben Post Utme 2021 Official aggregate Cut-off Mark for All Department and Courses

Uniben 2017 Official Cut-off Mark for All Department

Few hours ago the university of Benin UNIBEN officially released the result of the candidates who sat for the 2021/2022 session post utme screening exercise.
Though
the screening examination was not over as at the time the results of those who already sat for the examination were released.
The school has officially released the departmental cut-off Mark for all courses for the 2021/2022 session.

see also :

How Uniben set Post utme cut off Mark


Due to the fact that the way, process/procedure  the University of Benin admits Students are quite different and unique from other universities, alot was put into consideration to ensure that Aspirants who performed low in the post utme screening examination but performed excellently well in their JAMB Examination are given the given the chance to still be admitted into the university.

That was how the use of aggregate score was introduced into the system, where your JAMB score will be divided by 8 and your uniben post utme score will be divided by 2, and the results of the both divided scores will be added together which gives the aggregate. 
The University of Benin officially start the admission process for all successful candidates which usually take place in batches.


What do i mean by batches you may ask?

 for more information on uniben cut off mark, admission process  and clearance guide click here:

see also: Uniben 2021/2022 official hostel application, school fees payment and online Course registration guide

comparing this year's cut off mark of all the courses to last year's, you will notice a slight decrease, this is because the average performance this year was quite low, which resulted in a decrease in the cut off mark. 
this  cut-off marks goes a long way in guiding  all candidates who took part in the just concluded post utme screening, on what to expect and how they can begin plan for the future.

recommended: Quick Steps for those Who FAILED Post UTME


Uniben Aggregate Cut off mark for all department

Here is the list of all Uniben departmental Aggregate cut-off mark for admission into various courses/degree programme.

Aggregate Cut off mark for the Faculty of Agriculture

  • Agric Economics → 55
  • Agric Extension → 55
  • Animal science → 50
  • Fisheries → 50
  • Crop science → 50
  • Forestry and wild life → 50
  • Soil science → 50


Aggregate Cut off mark for the Faculty of Art

  • English and Literature Studies → 60
  • Theater Art → 61
  • Fine and Applied Arts → 55
  • French → 50
  • Linguistics → 50
  • Mass communication → 70
  • Religious studies → 50
  • Philosophy → 60
  • History →  55
  • International  Studies → 55


Aggregate Cut off mark for the Faculty of Education

  • Library and information science → 50
  • ESAM → 50
  • Economics education → 50
  • Business education → 50
  • Computer education → 50
  • English education → 50
  • Political science education → 50
  • Social science education (social studies) → 50
  • Edo language →  58

recommended: 

Aggregate Cut off mark for the College of Medicine

  • Anatomy → 53
  • Medical Biochemistry → 60
  • Medical Laboratory →  68
  • Medicine and Surgery → 77
  • Nursing → 70
  • physiotherapy →  59
  • Dentistry →  70
  • Pharmacology → 60
  • Physiology → 60


Aggregate Cut off mark for the Faculty of Law

  • Law → 74


Aggregate Cut off mark for the Faculty of Social Science

  • Business administration → 55
  • Economics → 55
  • Geography and regional planning → 50
  • Political science → 57
  • Sociology → 54
  • Entrepreneurship →  59 
  • Social works → 50
  • Sociology →  54


Aggregate Cut off mark for the Faculty of Management Science

  • Accounting → 64
  • Business administration →  60
  • Banking and finance → 60
  • Insurance → 50



Aggregate Cut off mark for the Faculty of Pharmacy

  • Pharmacy → 65

Aggregate Cut off mark for the Faculty of Life Science

  • Biochemistry → 57
  • Optometry 61 
  • Botany → 50
  • Animal and environmental biology → 50
  • Microbiology → 58
  • Science laboratory technology → 55

Aggregate Cut off mark for the Faculty of Physical Science

  • Mathematics → 50
  • Physics → 50
  • Geology → 52
  • Chemistry → 55
  • Industrial chemistry → 55
  • computer science →  53

Aggregate Cut off mark for the Faculty of Engineering 

  • Electrical Electronics Engineering   63
  • Mechanical Engineering   66
  • Petroleum Engineering   60
  • Chemical Engineering   59
  • Computer Engineering   59
  • Civil Engineering   57
  • Production Engineering   54
  • Structural Engineering   50

see also: Uniben 2019/2020 official hostel application, school feespayment and online Course registration guide


How to accept Uniben provincial Admission to any department 

If you choose to accept the admission given to you by the university, then follow the procedures below:
  1. Visit the university page at https://www.uniben.edu 
  2. Click on student portal and login with the username and password used for their application, result and admission checking.
  3. Click on the “download application slip” button and print it. Ensure you take note of your new student id and password, because at the end of your internet session, your new student id and password will be what you must use for subsequent login.
  4. Then logout (from your application account) and login with the new student id and password.
  5. You can also decide to change your password (advisable for simplicity sake) by clicking “change password” button and you can also change your email and phone number by using the “edit” button.
  6. Click on the menu button and click on admission letter to print your provisional admission letter.
How to accept Uniben provincial Admission
sample of Uniben admission letter

Only candidate who applied for the post utme screening exercise and successfully wrote the exam with a (1- inch x 1-inch) with red background passport photograph used for the screening and already embedded in their documents (results and admission letter) to clear should proceed to pay the non-refundable acceptance fee which varies from session to session.


Jamb Admission Letter


All candidates are required to obtain their Jamb admission letter  which contains the passport photograph of the candidate.

How to obtain your JAMB admission letter

  1. Login to your jamb profile
  2. Select “Print Admission Letter” (This is available on the side bar or on the Home page)
  3. A Transaction ID will be generated for this service on a confirmation page screen.
  4. Crosscheck the displayed details on the Confirmation Page.
  5. Note that the Transaction ID is displayed in a “bold red font”.
  6. The Transaction ID is considered very useful in case of future references concerning the Transaction.
  7. So therefore a copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
  8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
  9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
  10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment.
  11. Click on the Continue button.
Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:


  • Examination year 
  • JAMB registration number
After entering the correct information, you can now proceed to print the Admission letter.  follow this link to begin

Conclusion

if you score above the Aggregate Cut off mark for your first choice course, ensure you start preparing for the on-line and physical clearance procedures to enable you gain quality experience of how the process goes.

it is usually always very tedious and stressful but with proper guidelines, you can go through all process with ease. 

recommended: 


But if you score below the post utme cut off mark for admission into the university of Benin UNIBEN, and you probably do not have any friend or relative as members of staff in UNIBEN, i will advice you still do not loose hope, because When God says its your time nothing can stop you from not being Admitted. 

It is still very possible to get Admission into that course you desire to study just ensure you pray fervently to God to make this year your year.
because the fervent prayer of the righteous works wonders.

FINALLY, KINDLY AVOID PEOPLE ASKING YOU FOR MONEY SAYING THEY CAN HELP YOU GAIN ADMISSION. THEY ARE CRIMINALS AND FRAUDSTERS. SEND THEM AWAY IMMEDIATELY. DON'T EVEN BOTHER CALLING THEM.  

for further Questions ans inquiry, please use the comment box,
Don't forget to Subscribe and Share!

153 Replies so far - Add your comment

  1. I scored 60 in my aggregate while cutoff is 55 and I haven't still been admitted I don't know wat to do anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. what course did you apply for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had 45 percent as an aggregate score and I applied to study structural engineering but on seeing the cut off mark of that course,I am so down

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry about that Nelson, helping get admission won't have been a problem, but you see Uniben have the strict law of not admitting any candidate that scores below 50% aggregate.
      A lot of people have deceived so many aspirants by asking them to pay huge amount of money to get admission, but they eventually elope with money, or in most cases give the aspirants fake admission which pay eventually be unknown till final year.
      The only Favour I can do for you as a student of engineering Uniben, is to mentor you for next year jamb/pume.
      Trust me you'll score way above the cutoff mark

      Delete
    2. I also scored 53 aggregate and my course is chemical engineering and my cut off is 59

      Delete
    3. My name is onojovwo Paula sir pls I got 49 n d cutoff mark is 50 sir pls can they help me in anyway

      Delete
  4. Is it possible not to be admitted even after scoring well above cutoff.eg cutoff 59 and score 64.also can jamb official remove name of someone who is already on the merit list please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not possible to score above cutoff and not be admitted, such cases are spiritual lol.
    The University can be sued for such cases.
    Jamb has nothing to do with the University admission list.
    The only role jamb has to play now is to prepare your jamb admission letter once the University admits you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  6. I scored 51% as aggregate and I applied for physiology
    Do I stand a chance of admission?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, just keep hoping and praying, u will be admitted even if you don't get your desired course.

      Delete
  7. I scored 47 in d post utme. Then an aggregriate of 50. Buh d course ì intend studying is mass comm and the cut off is 70. What do u suggest i do.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool
      Ansel I will say you did very well,
      Just keep your fingers crossed I believe you will get admitted even if it's not your desired course, just hope for the best.

      Delete
    2. Cool
      Ansel I will say you did very well,
      Just keep your fingers crossed I believe you will get admitted even if it's not your desired course, just hope for the best.

      Delete
    3. pls how do i know my aggregate

      Delete
    4. follow this link https://tikhub.blogspot.com/2017/10/uniben-2017-official-cut-off-mark-for.html

      Delete
  8. Hello. I got 59 as aggregate and I applied for Medical Laboratory science. How does it look ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will be admitted into another department, possibly in the faculty of agriculture or life science!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  9. I got 48 in nursing and the cut off Mark is 70, do I stand a chance of been admitted?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm deeply sorry Meg, but Uniben do not admitted candidates that score below 50 in post utme

      Delete
    2. Yes to UBTH hospital

      Delete
  10. I am worried about my sister's admission as she is yet to be considered for her choice course of Biochemistry. She had an aggregate score of 53 as against the cut off of 57 and her Kofa page still appears as submitted. What are her chances of getting admitted especially now that some lists are out and registration has commenced? Should we consider a change of course for her that can accommodate her aggregate score of 53? is this option possible in Uniben and how do we go about it? or does Uniben automatically place students in departments that accommodate their aggregate score?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She will get admitted. Do well to check your mail for more details.

      Delete
  11. sir I got 56% aggregate for accounting though ma second choice is banking and finance any hope... and most of all what bothers me d most is dat ma kofa is still showing submitted and jamb is saying no admission...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is still hope as long as you kofa page is not showing "not admitted".
      Keep you fingers crossed and keep praying.
      The supplementary list will be out soon, it contains students that are from cashment areas, and others.

      Delete
  12. My son just bought the Jamb form for 2018 exam. He chose political science and public admin in uniben. Is there any way you can help so that he is sure to secure admission?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations to him, that's his first step to success, encourage him to read this article : https://tikhub.blogspot.com.ng/2017/09/must-read-what-you-must-know-to-pass.html?m=1

      For personal coaching, reach me @ 08146557392. Now is the time to start, early to bed early to rise!

      Delete
  13. Sir i scored 62% aggregate and i put in for law first choice and linguistics second choice but I'm yet to be admitted. Is there any hope?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's hope, as long as your profile still shows submitted

      Delete
  14. Hello sir Good day....this is not about post utme but part-time,I scored 27 and the cut off mark for public admin is 50

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry Joshua, you will have to try again but this time, prepare harder

      Delete
  15. Plz sir is there still going to be any hope for me....I need help, if I can have your contact so I call you and we talk one on one sir

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pls sir is the change of course still going on? If yes,kindly tell me how to process it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry ebiye, application for change of course for this session has closed

      Delete
  17. I scored 61% as my aggregated score and I applied for nursing. My JAMB score is 247. Will I be admitted?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear, but you might be admitted to study a different course

      Delete
  18. My nephew scored 76 for post utme and 301 for medicine ,yet uniben offered no admission whatsoever.I heard jamb has closed admissions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is really sad, has it be rectified now?

      Delete
  19. Is Uniben going to release d supplementary list anytime soon..Or is NASU strike hindering d release....because this waiting is becoming to much and besides lectures av started....

    ReplyDelete
  20. I failed crs in o'level
    does uniben require a crs in o'level to study mass comm, or english and literature
    and my jamb subject combination is eng, econs,Govt and literature

    ReplyDelete
  21. I got 46% aggregate in uniben to study production engineering and computer engineering, do i have a chance of getting admission this year??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry friend 50% is the pass mark for uniben.

      Delete
  22. Enter your comment...public administration cutoff mark plz
    Aggregate of 53
    Any chances

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, lets hope for the best! Congratulations.

      Delete
  23. Enter your comment...jamb score 238
    Aggregate 53
    Public administration
    Plz any chances of admisn

    ReplyDelete
  24. hello.Pls I scored 216 in jamb and 50 in postume,my Aggregate score is 52,my course is business administration. will I get admitted into uniben?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats quite below the cutt-off mark, but you are assured of getting admitted. congratulations!

      Delete
  25. Eric
    Jamb score 214,PUTME 63 aggregate 58
    1st choice Law
    2ndchoice mass comm
    any chance of admission

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets hope you get admitted into Mass Comm.

      Delete
  26. jamb score 241 ptutme 59 aggregate 59 going for banking and finance am i good to go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you'll definitely get admitted, but for banking and finance i cant be absolutely sure.

      Delete
  27. Jamb score 202
    Aggregate score 49
    Course:public administration
    Pls what are my chances of gaining admission

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry abt that, but the pass mark is 50%

      Delete
  28. Pls i score 260 jamb & 48 PUTME AGGREGATE 56 to study geology what are my chances. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I had 58 as my aggregate and my course require 65 will I still be admitted sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls I got 58 and my cutoff is 60/wat do you think will happen?
      Pet eng

      Delete
  30. I scored 50 as my aggregate but the cutt off mark for fine and applied arts is 55... Any luck please????

    ReplyDelete
  31. Enter your comment...I can't see statistics what is the aggregate score for statistics

    ReplyDelete
  32. I scored 270 in Jamb and 61% and aggregate is 64. Do standing any chance gaining admission into NURSING (Bsc)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I got an aggregate of ,56 and the cutoff mark is 57 for biochemistry do I have a chance

    ReplyDelete
  34. I got an aggregate of ,56 and the cutoff mark is 57 for biochemistry do I have a chance

    ReplyDelete
  35. please I scored 255 in jamb nd 54 in post utme going for microbiology. cutoff mark is 58 and my aggregate is 58 exactly
    what are my chances?

    ReplyDelete
  36. I scored 262 in jamb and 56 aggregate and my required score is 59
    What are my chances sir?

    ReplyDelete
  37. i had an aggregate of 50 and cut off for computer sci is 53 do i have a chance?

    ReplyDelete
  38. Pls I scored 62 in my pume and my aggregate score was 59, cos of my jamb score(225) and the cutoff mark 4 my course(computer engineering) is 59. Pls do u think I've got a chance. I mean, it's still possible, right?

    ReplyDelete
  39. Pls I scored 62 in my pume and my aggregate score was 59, cos of my jamb score(225) and the cutoff mark 4 my course(computer engineering) is 59. Pls do u think I've got a chance. I mean, it's still possible, right?

    ReplyDelete
  40. Pls I scored 62 in my pume and my aggregate score was 59, cos of my jamb score(225) and the cutoff mark 4 my course(computer engineering) is 59. Pls do u think I've got a chance. I mean, it's still possible, right?

    ReplyDelete
  41. Pls I scored 265 in jamb 68 in Putme and 67 aggregate although I heard the cut off for electrical electronic engineering is 71 will I be able to get it as thats what am going for?

    ReplyDelete
  42. Good day sir, please my niece, AKHIGBE AYOMIDE GRACE, scored 253 in JAMB chose mass communication as first choice, had aggregate of 56. her second choice is political Science. Is there hope for her admission. thanks Akinsanya Doyin

    ReplyDelete
  43. Pls sir, I score 49 as my aggregate and I apply for political science, do I still have hope?

    ReplyDelete
  44. Pls sir if 3rd batch for admission is realeased, can that 3rd batch contain students that scored below the cut off mark for that course?? For example somebody scored 68 as aggregate, but as said above the aggregate is 77, can such a person be admitted??

    ReplyDelete
  45. i scored 250 in jamb and 64 utme and 63 on aggregate for pharmacy,any hope of getting admitted

    ReplyDelete
  46. Greetings to you sir,I'll like to when the admission process will begin... I had 270 in jamb, 68% as postutme score and 67 as aggregate.. Opting for Civil engineering;and I'm trusting God for admission.. But what are ur thoughts??

    ReplyDelete
  47. I have212 in my jamb score, and47in my post utme, and my aggregate score is 50,i want to study medicine, do I have the chance of getting admission

    ReplyDelete
  48. Pls sir what is the cit off mark for sociology and anthropology.i scored 54.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Pls sir what is the cit off mark for sociology and anthropology.i scored 54.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I got 55 as my aggregate score my course is drama/dramatic and performing act 2nd choice French and in your blog theatre act is 61 other blogs says 50...my question is ;are your updates correct ,if it is can I gain admission ,and why do we have to go to our profile to check our if we are admitted other schools brought out full list of people on their merit list?....please answer

    ReplyDelete
  51. Please I got 258 in jamb,47 in post utme and 55 as aggregate score and my course is Nursing. Any chance of me being admitted.

    ReplyDelete
  52. My aggregate was 57 and my cut off was 60.any luck??

    ReplyDelete
  53. Please this is for my younger sister,she applied for anatomy and got an aggregate of 54 but the problem is she uploaded 2 sitting,one for waec and the other for neco but she put awaiting result for the Neco.Is there any way we can upload d neco result now

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hi pls this is for my younger sister she applied for anatomy and got 54 as her aggregate but she uploaded only her waec result and her neco is still showing awaiting result.Pls is there any way we can upload the result,also does she still have a chance of getting admission?

    ReplyDelete
  55. I scored 50 as aggregate and I applied mass com as my first choice and theatre art as my second choice do I still have a chance of getting admission?

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hello pls I score 46 post use and 50 aggregate any hope

    ReplyDelete
  57. Pls my aggregate is 65 and I applied for chemical engineering and I am yet to be admitted. What can I do?

    ReplyDelete
  58. good morning pls i scored 227 in putme score 61 aggregate 58 going for linguistics
    is there any hope for me

    ReplyDelete
  59. Pls what's the aggregate score for theatre art

    ReplyDelete
  60. I scored 62 in computer engineering, and not admitted is the only thing I can see in my CAPS. My I going to receive my admission at all.

    ReplyDelete
  61. 59 civil engineering still showing submitted on kofa

    ReplyDelete
  62. I scored 254 in jamb and 54 as aggregate but my departmental cutoff point is 57. I'm going ffor pol sci/pub admin please any hope for aadmission?

    ReplyDelete
  63. Sir,my departmental (Law) cut off mark is 74 but I scored 65 in my post utme and aggregate of 60 but no admission given yet and today I received admission message from Benson Idohasa uni.to study law...Sir, could it be that admission will still be given after Asuu strike is cut-off?

    ReplyDelete
  64. I scored 232 in my jamb and 52 in my post utme,is there hope of uniben giving me admission?

    ReplyDelete
  65. Thank you so much for this eye opening article. I guess I should study hard

    ReplyDelete
  66. Enter your comment...goodday sir please I will like to know the uniben exact subject combination for masscomm,because I actually applied with Eng,literature ,govt and economics in utme but I learnt I was supposed to apply with crs instead of economics, I don't really know how true that could be,please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the Uniben exact subject combination is English, govt, econs,lit and a little math at times, so you dont need to worry my friend. visit https://tikhub.blogspot.com/2017/10/uniben-2017-official-cut-off-mark-for.html to know your cutt off..

      Delete
  67. yes and post utme exams has been written, check here for cutt off mark https://tikhub.blogspot.com/2017/10/uniben-2017-official-cut-off-mark-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  68. what if my post utme score is below 50 but my aggregate score is above 50 can I stand a chance of being admitted to study educational course

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure, if your post utme is less than 50 and aggregate score is above 50 then yes you stand a chance to be admitted. your aggregate score is what is used for admission not your post utme score.

      Delete
  69. Please I got 247 in my jamb and an aggregate score of 53% do I have any chance of being admitted. My portal still shows submitted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes u stand a chance to be admitted, at the moment, no one has been given admission yet so just sit tight and be patient. if you find your way to school to properly follow up then it would be good!

      Delete
  70. Goodmorning sir my aggregate is 50 but d cutoff mark for computer science is 53...what are my my chances sir?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. keep your fingers crossed and hope the performance is that bad so that 50 becomes the cut off mark.

      Delete
  71. Enter your comment... i got 245 in my jamb and 56% as my aggregate can i study international studies

    ReplyDelete
  72. Enter your comment...39 aggregate any hope for med lab

    ReplyDelete
  73. please the house should help me cos am almost dead in thoughts..I scored 48 isthere any hopes for me this year?

    ReplyDelete
  74. 41is my aggregate score for political science will I still b admitted

    ReplyDelete
  75. 48 is my aggregate score for Mass communication,will I still b admitted

    ReplyDelete
  76. I scored 264 in utme 64 in post ume and my aggregate score is 65. Any hope for chemical engineering?

    ReplyDelete
  77. I had 298 in jamb and 48 in post utme. Will I get admitted even without meeting the post utme average.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Good evening sir i got my aggregate is 60 and the cut off for English is 60.Is there a chance i will be admitted

    ReplyDelete
  79. Pls what d cut off mark for pharmacy dis year.....

    ReplyDelete
  80. hello sir. i scored 240 in jamb and my post utme aggregate is 54. do i have any hope of getting admission to study international studies and diplomacy ??

    ReplyDelete
  81. Jamb score 207,post utme 45
    Agg 48
    Any chance of getting admitted to study business administration

    ReplyDelete
  82. I scored 57% in aggregate In uniben post utme score and jamb score to study electrical electronics engineering will I be admitted

    ReplyDelete
  83. I scored 54% aggregate going for Accounting and Business administration as second choice..any hope

    ReplyDelete
  84. I scored 55 in my postume and I want to study civil engineering whose cut off mark is 57.what are my chances

    ReplyDelete
  85. i got 213 in jamb and 50 aggregate score in putme can i get admission to study thearter art in uniben 2019

    ReplyDelete
  86. I got 249 in Jamb, is it okay for petroleum engineering in UNIBEN?

    ReplyDelete
  87. Thank you for this update regarding UNIBEN.

    ReplyDelete
  88. I love your updates my best blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Thank you very much. Please i would like to be informed whenever 2020/2021 cutoff marks are available.
    Here is my email: Samueledeh04@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Thank you very much for sharing UNIBEN cutoff for this year. My brother has been searching for it. I also love the information contained in the page below:
    https://bscholarly.com/uniben-departmental-cutoff-marks/

    ReplyDelete
  91. Pls does uniben accept commerce in jamb to study accounting

    ReplyDelete
  92. Pls what's the post utme subject needed to study accounting

    ReplyDelete
  93. Pls I score 41,any hope

    ReplyDelete
  94. Pls I scored 41 in my putme as the aggregate,215 in my jamb
    Any hope of gaining admission in uniben

    ReplyDelete
  95. I scored 52 as my aggregate for computer science, is admission possible into the department

    ReplyDelete
  96. Is this really for this year 2021/2022

    ReplyDelete
  97. I scored 55 in my aggregate and 60 in my post utme canbi be admitted into petroleum engineering

    ReplyDelete
  98. My agg.is 53 and I want to study mass com can I be admitted into uniben to study it

    ReplyDelete
  99. My aggregate is 55.25 and physiotherapy cutoff is 59
    Can I still get admitted??

    ReplyDelete
  100. I applied for education English and literature and my aggregate score is 50:88%,do I have any chances to be admitted???

    ReplyDelete
  101. I scored 205 in my jamb any hope

    ReplyDelete
  102. D7 in my government for theater art uniben am i qualify

    ReplyDelete
  103. My aggregate is 72.38, but my picture does not show in my invitation and post UTME result slip. What can I do sir

    ReplyDelete